Monday, November 19, 2007

Ho. Ho. Ho.


The good news is...if you enjoy mocking these current days of political correctness and love to make a point about the real meaning of Christmas - have we got a Christmas Card for you!

Visit http://www.fattenedcalf.com/gear.html.

As our Christmas card is a little late this year, it is unfortunately only available online.

As a warning, however, it is not for those of you who love their frooffy Christmas cards with pretty bows and wreaths or giant rotund gentlemen dressed in red and white. Sorry...



Now the other thing I wanted to point out was something Eugene and I discussed today. I have him working on something else so I can blog about it first (it's the kind of boss I am.)

Like millions of others across America, we are currently required to formulate lists of presents for the upcoming Christmas. So what that means is I am celebrating the birth of Jesus by deciding what "I" want. Does anyone else find that odd? Or sad?

I'll just let you think about that...if you care to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home